- Graduate of any Business Management or related course.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business development.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer and the appropriate applications/programs necessary for the effective delivery of his/her duties and responsibilities.
- Real Estate experience is an advantage.
- Amenable to work onsite in Makati, City.
- Researches, develops, and gets approval for 5 year comprehensive Business Plan for the company.
- Researches and recommends concrete next steps for the company to be ready for IPO.
- Initiates studies that may cover any or all of the following: current business expansion; possible new business, as well as expanding market niches and reach that the Company can explore.
- Other tasks that the management will assign.